Tenable's Software License Agreements
The following are Tenable's current license and services agreements. One or more will apply depending upon the products or services you are purchasing from Tenable.
- Tenable Master Agreement
- This governs all of Tenable’s products (including Tenable.io, SecurityCenter, and Nessus) and services.
- Tenable Data Processing Addendum
- This document establishes Tenable’s GDPR alignment and applies if Tenable is processing personal data on your behalf.
- Tenable 3rd Party License Declarations
- This applies to all products since all of Tenable's products include some third party software, some of which include license provisions that must be passed on to the end user
- Technical Support Agreement
- This outlines Technical Support plans
- Service Level Commitment
- This outlines Tenable's service level commitment for cloud services (e.g. Tenable.io
- Services Briefs / Professional Services Prepackaged Specifications
- The following documents contain specifications describing the scope of work to be completed for prepackaged Professional Services offerings
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding which agreement is applicable to your transaction(s).